Welcome to the home page of the 5th Asian Workshop on Symmetric Key Cryptography organized in Cooperation with the IACR. This workshop will be held on four days in Singapore, starting on September 30 until October 3, 2015. This workshop directly follows the DIAC 2015 event (Directions in Authenticated Ciphers), also held in Singapore.
ASK has been held to promote research on symmetric-key cryptography (block ciphers, stream ciphers, hash functions, analysis, designs, proofs and implementations of these primitives, etc) in Asia since 2011. The program will contain mainly two parts: invited talks in the mornings, and group discussions the afternoons. ASK 2015 targets mainly for active students and young researchers to learn and work in small interest groups.
- 2015-10-05: The slides are online.
- 2015-10-01: Information on the social event.
- 2015-10-01: Small changes to the program.
- 2015-09-29: Updated program.
- 2015-09-29: Updated list of invited speakers.
- 2015-09-22: Program with talk titles is now online.
- 2015-09-08: Invited talks: titles updated.
- 2015-08-19: The groups are online.
- 2015-07-07: Preliminary program updated.
- 2015-05-07: Updated accomodation page.
- 2015-04-22: Added list of invited speakers.
- 2015-01-08: Website is up.